There are days when a new fitness wardrobe is enough motivation to hit the gym and then there are some days when you need the best fitness motivational quotes to remind you of why you have to stay on top of our fitness game. Regardless of your current mental state, you have to bring your A game every. single. day to the gym! No excuses.
There is power in words and if you are looking for fitness inspiration, you have come to the right place because these fitness motivational quotes will help you dig deeper.
They will get you off the couch when you don’t feel like exercising and motivate you to give all that you have got till you reach your fitness goals.
These are 20 of the best fitness motivational quotes; some are funny, some are blunt and some are just what you need to hear, you badass you!
20 Fitness Motivational Quotes
“When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.” – Unknown
2. “A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it.
You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work.
It shows discipline, it shows self-respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do.”-Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “Don’t half-ass anything. Whatever you do, always use your full ass.”- Unknown
4. “Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.” – Uta Hagen
5. “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the determined.”–Uknown
6. “There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.” Bruce Lee
7. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision.”- Muhammad Ali
Bodybuilding Motivational Quotes
8. “I don’t just lift the weights, the weights lift me.”- Unknown
9. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”- Unknown
11. “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.” – A League of Their Own.
13. “Just because you got a flat tire doesn’t mean you should pop the other three. One mistake doesn’t mean you have to sabotage the rest of your day.”- Unknown“
14. “If you want to lose weight in certain places, stop eating in certain places.” – Unknown
15. “You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face.” – Gatorade ad
16. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” –Venus Williams
17. “What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” – Socrates
18. “One bad meal won’t make you fat just like one good meal won’t make you lean.” – Unknown
19. “Don’t work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your own goals. You’re not tired, you’re uninspired.”- Unknown
20. “You can’t cheat the grind. It knows how much you have invested, it won’t give you anything you haven’t worked for.”- Uknown
What are some of your favourite fitness motivational quotes? Share in the comment section.