Hi! I am Shoshana Sue, which really is just a tweaked version of my legal name, Susan.
I am the founder and owner of Fitness Chat. I came up with the idea of this blog at the time when all I could think, dream about was fitness. I still dream, live, eat and think fitness!
The more I write about fitness, the more I realise that I am doing this for absolute fitness beginners.
There is a lot of struggle when it comes to finding the right way to get on the fitness wagon without all the judgmental folks, wrong information and just all the pressure that comes with getting started with living a healthy lifestyle.
I practically hold the newbie’s hand and help them out with finding the best gym workout plan for beginners, clean eating diet plans, weight loss tips, how to start running and everything else that a healthy lifestyle entails, including finding the best activewear.
In a nutshell, Fitness Chat is the go-to-fitness guide and fitness motivation for beginners.
I have my own fitness story and weight loss success and you can read how I lost weight and how I have managed to keep it off, in this article.
15 Random Facts about Me
- I am a mum of two beautiful girls (13 and 11).
- I am a qualified journalist and also qualified in public relations and business administration.
- I am in the process of being certified as a personal trainer and nutrition advisor.
- I have struggled with weight since the birth of my first child in 2005.
- I am very shy, which sometimes gives the wrong impression that I am stuck up.
- I love conspiracy theories. Kind of puts a whole new spin to crazy, right?
- I gain massive weight when I am under extreme stress.
- I write better than I speak… Well, that explains this blog, doesn’t it?
- I am a very private person, but an awesome person if I let you in.
- At social events, I usually leave without saying goodbye. Is it bad manners? I don’t know.
- Oh and, and I like to create an air mystery around myself during social outings and will usually appear bored. LOL
- I do not have siblings. Okay, I had a younger sister but she died when she was 19 and two years later my mum also died. I miss them both so dearly.
- I have a strong relationship with books and a good cup of tea. We are tight like that.
- I suck at following proper nutrition.
- I love eating good food. (Cooking is not really my thing though).
Fitness Chat was founded in December 2016.